CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: mirena needs to be stopped

tinymom Views: 1,574
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 878,650

Re: mirena needs to be stopped

Yes, I havent had one in yet so maybe I am out of place of saying anything but I was suppose to get the IUD put in two mondays from now. But after reading everything that has happened to all these women, I have changed my mind. I have a fourteen month old daughter and I'm not going to be so sick that I cant enjoy her growing up. I've had left side abdominal pains for five years because of a ruptured cyst that landed me in the ER for eleven hours on a morphine drip (they thought it was appendicytis and it took that long to figure out that it wasnt), and it occurs everytime I'm about to start my period and ends when the period stops but yet the GYNO has no idea what it is and yes, he dissmisses the symptoms and says that putting the Mirena in would solve all my problems (as if to say the pain is all in my head)So when I got home yesterday after my appointment, i did the research and found this forum and was appald the doctors are aload to do this. I dont think that they dont have the education, its the fact that its a cover up so the manufactuers can get more money. Today, I called a GYNO about an hour away from where I live (someone who I've never seen) and made an appoinment for a second oppinion next week. The IUD would be the perfect birth control if it wasnt for the fact that it makes everyone sicker and in more pain then they were in the begining. And just to add in a note, GYNO's shouldnt be males...they dont have any idea what goes on in a womens body because they cant experience it themselves, therefor they think we are all crazy and make up symptoms. They only know what they have seen. The medical profession is all about money not about the patients well being.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

10.484 sec, (1)