CureZone   Log On   Join
Ok...starting over AGAIN!!!

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Aun77 Views: 830
Published: 15 years ago

Ok...starting over AGAIN!!!

Where is my willpower??? Obviously it's missing. I think I am gonna have to go to my higher source of power and let HIM guide. I think this is what HE has been trying to tell me all along...that I can't do it without HIM, I believe HIM since HE has all power and then some.

So today May 25 is day one for me and like another blogger is doing I think I will be here all day reading other people's posts just to keep myself from snacking. I haven't been hungry at all, but once I see the food I just want it in my mouth and once I have it, there is no pleasure in having it whatsoever. So I know it's just a mind thing. My mind is saying "hold up I am your control center, you just can't get rid of me like that!" I gotta trick or two for my mind though. I am gonna make short fast time lengths that way I don't feel overwhelmed with how long I am going and I will just knock off week after week and go from there.

Starting Fast #1: May 25
Goal for Fast #1: June 1
SW: 275
GW: 175

So I have 100 pounds to lose and I will just be playing it by ear.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

4.078 sec, (1)