Okay, I am completely "upset" why I am getting minor sniffles / sneezes this time of the year when I am doing so many things and trying to cover all corners. These are things I am doing. Can anyone tell, whats missing in my regimen?
1. 3-4 gms of Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate) every day
2. 3-4 gms of MSM powder everyday.
3. 2 TBSP of Non GMO Soy Lecithin everyday with food.
4. 2 TBSP of Wheat Germ with food everyday.
5. 2 tsp of Brewer's Yeast every morning with Pineapple/Orange Juice every morning.
6. No dairy.
7. Plenty of fruits. oranges/apples etc.
8. Home cooked foods and plenty of salads. No sugar/ tea/coffee etc.
9. TWO drops of Lugols every day.
10. Oil Pulling with Sesame Oil + 2 drops of peppermint oil.
Am I missing something? Vitamin D? Do I need to take some Cod Liver Oil or something. Or Selenium supplement for more anti-oxidants?
The sniffles/sneezes are minor and I am not taking any anti-histamins. But I want to "conquer" my allergies. Its a challenge for me. Thats means, no sinus troubles. I must add that my bowels are pretty healthy these days and I have averrage 3 BMs a day. No more bloating also. I try to lubricate my nostrils with Castor Oil, which helps little bit.
And please no suggesting Liver Flushing. I am anti LF. After doing 13 of them, I think they are bogus and never help. I dont plan on doing that any time now.