CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: mirena needs to be stopped

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

More
jackiep Views: 1,294
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 878,217

Re: mirena needs to be stopped

Unfortunately you have to look at from the point of view that we are really only a minority. The tiny 1% that have problems with it. The amount of women on here, compared to the amount of women around the world that have had it put in place, is nothing. My gyno has only ever had one woman say to him that she is having problems, and all that was is very sensitive breasts. I go to see him in 2 weeks about my issues, so it will be interesting to see what his reaction is.
The reality is, with ALL medicines, some people are not going to react well to them. With contraception it's not that easy to just change brand or use a different product as it is with most things. At least they are coming up with things for us to try, even if a small minority react badly to them. I'd much prefer that than having no contraceptive methods that I have control over at all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.859 sec, (1)