CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Nebulizing Lugols

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
cora Views: 2,269
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 877,820

Re: Nebulizing Lugols

Thanks for your input, H.

I'm dealing with Toxicara (cati and cani) - hook, whip, and filarias. Fluke too, but thatsahwholeothercanoworms.

Please allow me to assure you that I'm about as covered as I can be with ins and outs of all the naturals as well as the pharms. I've used all naturals, to my knowledge, and I've been on rounds of several different anti-helmetic pharms. Anti-helmetic and anti-fungal pharms are the only two pharmaceutical measures I will allow into my body. I'm firm on this, and I will continue to allow myself this.

I have a fairly balanced methodology as I approach and address these issues. And I have consult, diagnostic, and direct blood anaylisis to oversee the naturals and pharmals, and other treatments I take on.

This one I need to ask of bloodguy. I will ask him this question tomorrow. I must ask him this question. He, along with a compounding pharmacist I deal with, and my MD, have experimented on various substances we can get in a spray. And something interesting which relates to what you have said with regards to the tissues in the lungs has surfaced in the course of all this over naturals and pharms - my pharmacist perusing his archives and making phonecalls to other organic/pharmic compound chemists to see how even something as innocuous as Nystatin (for a fungal infection to boot - Hurricane Katrina/Wilma related) might perform in a suspension for sinuses.

What he discovered after much research and discussion was that Nystatin would cause a crystalization (of something??) in the lung - and it was therefore not advised as a compound.

So this is not a subject to lightly consider. I'm glad you've pointed out what you did and reminded me of what you have. Thank you.

I am hopeful that because of the essential nature/natural essence of Iodine itself should render a no harm done effect if applied in this manner.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.109 sec, (1)