CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Nebulizing Lugols

dbb Views: 2,479
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 877,635

Re: Nebulizing Lugols

Tried it for a very short time - very diluted. I did not see where it helped. There was a problem all over (also respiratory) with parasites that cleared up with humaworm and clark-like tincture taken at the same time - did so because I feel the humaworm does not contain enough of the major ingredients (black walnut and Wormwood ) - also followed up with the COQ10 blasts, ozonated olive oil & cysteine for a month to make sure. Right now for asthma (or some kind of respiratory inflamation producing tons of phlegm) trying a month of 750mg levaquin antibiotic. If this does not work will go on to heavy duty (gradually) iodine. This person does take Lugopl's now, 2 drops 1st thing AM on empty stomach and 3 drops in moreless alkalising drink - I am supposing that this does not interfere much with the Antibiotic but I am not sure - last nite I looked for past posts on this "does Iodine block Antibiotic effectiveness" question but i but did not see any.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.875 sec, (1)