CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Nebulizing Lugols, edited

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
  Views: 2,737
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 877,591

Re: Nebulizing Lugols, edited

"They choke me, cause intense convulsion, disable or at least F with my ability to swallow to such an extent that I am in the dire position which I am."

I've experienced the same thing. They would choke me right when I fell asleep and wake me up, over and over, all night. They would form a knot in my throat that would prevent me from swallowing, and push my food back up.

I first said that nebulizing Iodine was a great idea, but I'm going to retract that since V. doesn't think so. ** Why not V? I trust you know more than me.

I tried putting Colloidal Silver in a steamer and inhaling it. It seemed to help me cough stuff up, but the thing that helps keep the monsters from biting me is bloodroot. The little suckers are very aggressive.

They are still stinging me around the time of the full moon and new moon, but not as hard as they use to, and not as often. I take a dose of bloodroot every time I feel them biting me. I also take it before bedtime, to keep them from waking me up.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)