CureZone   Log On   Join
dog with aggressive melanoma cancer used Humaworm fo pets...

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
almostthere Views: 1,943
Published: 14 years ago

dog with aggressive melanoma cancer used Humaworm fo pets...

Hi Humaworm,

Our 10 yr old scottish terrier started getting some rather large lumps on her recently. We found out they are malignant, and she has melanoma. She has had Humaworm for pets - her first time ever about 9 mos. ago. I gave her another dose last month. what I would like your opinion on is whether you think it's ok to give her the Dr. Clark drops for 5 days, then move into the once per week dose per her schedule posted on Curezone.

It has not been 90 days but I'm not sure I can afford to wait 90 days. I am zapping her about 2 times per week and giving her flax seed oil, lots of pet enzymes, a bentonite clay liquid for detoxing for pets and lots of carrot juice. It seems to be slowing down the growth rate of these lumps but not yet reversing them.

I would also like to know if anyone has an opinion on using Hulda's CQ10 method - weight ratio-ed of course, on pets. I would do this in conjunction with the Clarkia drops. And possibly do the ozonated olive oil. All of these I have tried on myself with no serious healing reaction but I did get some nausea and headachy feeling.

thanks,

AT

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)