CureZone   Log On   Join
On Day Five and it's WORKING...Plus Questions (Can You Juice Fast While Huma-ing?) and gross-smelling sinus discharge

horsezan Views: 1,765
Published: 14 years ago

On Day Five and it's WORKING...Plus Questions (Can You Juice Fast While Huma-ing?) and gross-smelling sinus discharge

I am TOTALLY seeing stuff in the toilet...! Nothing that looks like liver flukes yet, but there's small stringy things here and there...

This is GROSS but equally WONDERFUL (in that it's better OUT than in). I'm slender, have NO digestive problems and never have, but yet it appears there's certainly been little critters in me enjoying MY food... so I'm glad to see them DYING!!!!

A couple questions:

1.) I was wanting to do a 30 day juice fast for cleansing. Is it better to wait until I'm done doing Humaworm, or can I do the juice fast while Huma-ing?

2.) Today, and I'm on the morning of my 5th day, and this afternoon my sinuses (which I didn't even know were plugged up) started DRAINING, and fast. I've got tons of gunk just raining down my throat, and if I try to blow my nose or spit it out, it's DISGUSTING smelling, almost exactly like fecal matter. I'm guessing this is a detox thing? I've never had this happen before. It's rather disgusting, but yet I'm glad to be "cleaning house," so it's worth it.

**EDIT TO ADD: Okay, my nasal stuff is back to normal. The weird/gross drainage only lasted for about an hour. Maybe I'm just coming down with a weird cold or something, I don't know.

PS. THANK YOU so much, Humaworm, for being available here. It is SO nice to have someone to ask this stuff too, and to read your replies to other questions too. I really appreciate your time and have been advertising your product to my friends and family. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.063 sec, (1)