CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Here's the science!

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
nachomama Views: 9,491
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 823,197

Re: Here's the science!

Wow, I haven't been on this forum for a long time, and it's interesting to check back once in a while to see what you'll find...

Give me a break, oboeman! After four months of suffering unbearable pain from a fractured hip, my mom just magically turned the corner because it was the right time! How interesting that that right time coincided perfectly with her introduction to XanGo and how she repeatedly felt relief from pain after drinking XanGo until her pain was completely gone. You truly do insult human intelligence. Just because you do not have a scientific explanation for it, that does not make it untrue. Interestingly enough, when she stops drinking XanGo juice for awhile, the pain begins to return. Obviously, I’m not going to wait until she is in excruciating pain before I give the XanGo back to her, but an interesting observation, isn’t it?

When I was introduced to XanGo, I had no faith that it would do anything for my mother, but I was willing to give it a try. My belief was produced by results. That’s the way Science works, you see. You observe something, then you say “hmmm, I wonder why that does that.” Then you go find the answers. All major scientific breakthroughs have been made because someone dared to believe that what was said to be impossible was truly possible and then set out to prove it.

Listen, I have had enough of being told the way things are by men of science. I live in one of the largest cities in the US which has one of the best medical centers in the world. My mother was in some of the best hospitals in that medical center attended by some of the best neurosurgeons and doctors. They’ve told me all kinds of malarkey, including “she won’t last the night and if she does somehow manage to, she’ll be a vegetable.” The men of Science do not have all the answers. And yes, I read the Time article. “Manic, mouthy merchant of mangosteen.” Yes, that sounds like they’re being fair. Makes it sound like XanGo is run by the Mormon church which is so ridiculous. But I guess if anything occurs in Utah, it’s all because of the Mormons, right? I’ve actually lived in Utah, and I’m not a Mormon, and interestingly enough, not everybody else was who lived there. While I certainly agree that there are lots of MLM companies that are hawking products that don’t work at all (and I’ve tried some of them myself, so I know they exist – but then I’ve tried some of them that DO work, not just talking about XanGo here) and I am equally sure that some insidious, frothy-mouthed MLMers have signed on as XanGo distributors to try to make their fortunes, all of that does not negate the power of the product, which has been used successfully by many people. And yes, sales people sell by testimonial, but there are a lot of people who are not selling the product that are testifying to its benefits. What about that? And why is selling by testimonial such a bad thing? I guess the pharmaceutical companies telling you to “ask your doctor about the purple pill” is a more ethical way to move product? The fact that you do not have a boatload of people telling you that they took their 3 oz a day and nothing happened but there are lots of people taking their 3 oz a day saying something has happened kind of makes you wonder, doesn’t it? And if you want to quote Time magazine, how about this? “Here is the greatest mystery of my profession. As doctors, especially in my field of orthopedic surgery, we like to act as if we understand things like this — but we don't.” From a doctor in an article called “The Mystery of Pain.”

http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1533070,00.html

What I would advise to anyone who is concerned about their health would be to open the bottle and give it a try. There’s a 30-day money back guarantee – drink it for a month and if you don’t experience improved results, get your money back. I doubt the grocery store will let you do that with a month’s worth of cranberry juice. You want scientific evidence? Go to the doctor, have them do your lab workup, then after a month of drinking XanGo, go back and do it again. There’s your evidence. What true scientist wouldn’t be up to a challenge like that? The perfect chance to prove definitively that it doesn’t work. Can you resist?

You’re right - “super stable” and “super charged” are marketing words. But the truth is, most people wouldn’t understand the specifics if they were spelled out. But if you really do want science, try this on for size.

Besides xanthones, mangosteen contains catechins (the same powerful antioxidants found in green tea), polysaccharides (have anti-cancer and anti-bacterial properties), stilbenes (anti-fungal compounds), quinones (anti-bacterial compounds), and vitamins and minerals. I could go on about those, but you should have heard about most of those by now.

As for xanthones, their molecules possess a six-carbon conjugated ring structure with multiple double carbon bonds that making them very stable. (One might say “super stable.”) One way in which xanthones work powerfully in the body is that they are anti-oxidants, that is, they fight free radicals. Free radical damage occurs when a free radical takes an electron from another molecule, thereby altering it. One of the most harmful and pervasive free radicals in the body is a molecule called a hydroxyl. It has one hydrogen and one oxygen atom. Several xanthone molecules have several extra-hydrogen atoms (2, 3, and 4), allowing them to neutralize several hydroxyls. Vitamin E, which has been hailed as a super-anti-oxidant in many studies, only has one extra hydrogen, allowing it to neutralize only one hydroxyl per molecule.

Molecular studies like those of xanthones are by their nature very specific. What kind of study could realistically and believably be conducted that would encompass xanthones vs. every disease known to humanity? Nobody is ever going to do a double-blind study of XanGo vs. cranberry/orange/pomegrate/name your fruit juice because they’re not drugs! Double-blind studies are very expensive, which is why nobody does them on food. By FDA regulation, no one can claim (nor should they) that any plant substance can cure anything. So to say that you’re waiting for something that is never going to happen is pretty silly. Why don’t you just say that you don’t believe it works and so you’re not going to take it. If you’re not going to do a thing until you have all the definitive answers from science, then you’re going to end up missing out on a lot in life. Your choice. I can’t imagine that there is any XanGo distributor holding their breath, waiting for you to change your mind.

And what on earth with “intelligent design vs. evolution?” That’s a serious turn in the conversation.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.672 sec, (4)