CureZone   Log On   Join
PLEASE READ...WARNING PEOPLE about their sense of smell..

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
More
yescureme Views: 2,720
Published: 14 years ago

PLEASE READ...WARNING PEOPLE about their sense of smell..

I was afflicted by this odor problem when i was around 14.It was really strong for about 3 years..then it went down..and kept going down.

Now its..gone...100% gone

please read my earlier posts to read about it..

BUT because of going through this trauma a lot of things that i want to bring up.

NO 1. My sense of smell is severly hightenend. Its crazy.I have a really stron sense of smell. I can smell my clothes..smell my face..my sense of smell is really strong.
If i enter a room, i can just tell even if smells really light..and noone can smell it.I think i was like a dog in training..and i trained myself to detect smell so that i could save myself..when i first had this affliction

Now,that I am free from this problem,my sense of smell is giving me problems.Even if i dont smell, i can jst smell my clothes..and detect even the smallest BO and have a phobia that I smell.
When i smell even the slightest smell in my surroundings, I automaitically assume its me.Its not me.
When i see someone wipe their nose..or jst touch their nose...or sneeze..I automatically assume its me...and at times I can actually smell me too(but its normal BO that a guy has)
Its crazy...My mind suffered so much trauma that I automatically assume its me when I see any of this.

NO2. I know what you are going to say. You really smell.Its not a phobia. But I said the same thing too even after it went away. I made assumpitions, I actually smelled myself too, but these smells couldnt be detected by anybody else.

When i first had this it was crazy...people sneezing..wiping their nose..But after going through with this for a couple of years..and when the smell started decreasing..and finally dissapeared...i couldnt tell the difference......

NO3. I am currently undergoing cognitive therapy..just to make my mind aware of whats happenning......LOOK IT UP--- COGNITIVE THERAPY.

NO4. To all of you who are sufferring..Can you really tell if you have this problems...How do you know this?...Do you smell yourself?( I do too)...Do you see people wipe their nose and sneeze( I do too.When someone wipes their nose or something i automatically assume its me..and i can smell myself too)....Can you tell the difference if you got better?????????( Your sense of smell is of no use)....How can you tell even if you got better....(Do you walk out..and see if people sneeze or rub their noses. They do that a lot actually)

I know Im cured now for sure...GOOD LUCK

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.593 sec, (2)