CureZone   Log On   Join
Mike...

fledgling Views: 2,433
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 864,361

Mike...

...You make sense!

What might a typical day's protien consumption looke like, to ease a person's digestion back to where it should be?

Would continuous availability of, say, a roast chicken (a pinch at a time), be a good thing? (Although I know that chicken is not easy to digest.)

A person could poach up a certain weight of fish, for example, and have it constantly available all day, a pinch at a time.

Beside that, they could have home-sprouted mung bean sprouts, for living enzymes; some fresh greens from the garden, for the same reason; a few leaves of dried kelp, as a digestive; apples; raw carrots; etc. Then have lots of mainly vegetable soup, whirred in the blender...spiked with fragrant herbs and a dab of butter, coconut oil, a little good salt. (Squashes, parsnips, lots of veggies come up creamy in the blender.) Perhaps a steamed potato to munch with the soup. Maybe some fresh fruit...fresh pineapple with fresh papaya is good. Someone said that those two fruits, together, contain all the digestive enzymes we need. Sometimes I start the day with a small plate full, room temperature. Drizzle a touch of lemon juice on the papaya.

(Someone said that Hawaiian papaya is now genetically mutilated. I don't know.)

The point I am trying to make is to set out (or refrigerate) all your day's food, and pick at it when you please, making it last the whole day until you go to sleep...to stave off the sudden need to eat something. I have felt this, when I was on Weight Watchers. I had a need to eat something sweet, now, or take a bite out of my desk! NO fun, whatsoever!

Have a bit more of the same foods ready, in case of emergency? Sprinkle a bit of curry, or something, on the last third of a food, for a change in flavor.

What do you think?

Any hints?

Fledgling

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)