CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Monique

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
monique_1 Views: 3,646
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 867,634

Re: Monique

Hey!

Oh I found that post you wrote, I must have missed it.

Yup I saw Ed McCabes video, it was great.

My mother is maybe a "believer". I had to take it all over and over and over again. One day she believs, the other day she is panicked and denies, and on the third day she forgets the whole thing. And I have to take it over and over again.
But, she did some thinking and actually told me about noctorunal itching and called the doc, the doc will have both of us put some tape over the a-hole at night and leave stool samples.
THEY WILL SHOW NOTHING.
So thats why I am concerned. I will just be a freak with wigglies in my chest and biters in my liver and horrible night sweats and huge movement. I wake up all wet in the mornings. Something was happening with the moon last night, everything was ten times worse yesteday. This tends to happen when the moon is "half" and when the moon is full.

I will be off to Poland and spend one month there trying to get some tests done.
But again, it will just be the classical blood and stool tests.
I totally doubt that they will find anything.

Oh I've seen the critters, I have seen the rolled up red flukes that came out after liver flushes, one thin worm last week and a year ago a 30 cm monster, which I then thought was just plaque.

They hide so well, so well, too well!

And I wonder which critter causes which symptom, and what worries me is the shit that sits in my head. For real people, I fear for my life every minute, I am so afraid that this will kill me!

So now I have to wait til 23 june and not "kill" anything before then.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

3.297 sec, (1)