CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: When do we decide that our problems are caused by our own doing, our own ignorance? Where does blaming another someone/thing/reality get you?

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
wrayc Views: 1,146
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 867,253

Re: When do we decide that our problems are caused by our own doing, our own ignorance? Where does blaming another someone/thing/reality get you?

Not sure where "blame" fits in the grand scheme of parasites or being parasitized. We are all innocent in this, certainly none of asked for or deserved the conditions in which we now find ourselves. If anything, I personally find it apalling that some voices claim that we "invite" parasites through diet, lifestyle or lack of "cleansing". Reality is one person who may be a complete carnivore or lack exercise may be one of the healthiest and long lived person you may meet while another meticulous in diet and lifestyle could have the highest parasite burden. It simply boils down to EXPOSURE. Another important piece of reality is that 99.9% of the population is not " parasite cleansing" twice a year and many are doing well enough, such as my grandmother who lived until 98. They simply live and enjoytheir lives as I did before I was infected. Yet some would have us believe otherwise. Rabbitears addressed previously the "notion of reinfection" where by some claim you are "cured" by herbs/meds/protocols and that anything thereafter is automatically deemed "reinfection". Its very convenient to say you are reinfected or "blame" the patient for the infection because you did or didnt eat or drink the right/wrong thing rather than the more likely possibility that you were never cured in the first place. As with many things its quite black or white you are either infected or you arent and the treatment either works or it doesnt. Yet, still some will insist on "blaming" the patient for eating a meat instead of a vegetable. Some might say that a market is being created where there was none before based on unscientific anecdotal claims, hype and hysteria, or even worse, the desperate plight of very ill people. Clearly there is more than one type of parasitism in this industry. Although, personally, I would prefer to believe that we are all here to help and support each other on our paths to better health without judgement or placing "blame". Perhaps in a perfect world without parasites.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.516 sec, (1)