CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: pain all over, please help

Views: 8,471
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 860,895

Re: pain all over, please help

Too much of anything can be bad for you. The key to good health is a body and mind that are functioning at their peak level. If you have organs that are not working correctly, than no amount of healthy foods are going to help you until you get your organs working right. If you have constipation problems then your digestion is not working correctly. This imbalance may be due to a number of things (diet, mineral dificiencies, hormonal distirbances, thyroid problems...) When one system breaks down others may follow, as each system depends on the others.

It must be determined what your contributing problem is. In my case I was seen by several doctors, spent tons on co-pays and lab bills only to be told I am healthy and it's all in my head. I felt like I was dying at age 36. Finally, I found an alternative dr who realized I had a slight hypothyroid condition and adrenal fatigue and he corrected that with thyrosol and dreminan, both natural products. I feel like a new woman. As I also have lyme to contend with he is treating me with rife frequencies and that is going well.

I warn you because I tried all of these cleanses and stopped using flouride and I simply got worse and began to get cavities (cavities, which were just beginning, cleared up when I went back to flouride). Curezone can be great but also dangerous if you are truly ill. There is simply too much touted as a cure all. The bottom line is your body requires balance at all times to maintain health. If you are not getting enough fiber, minerals, vitamins & protein then systems are not going to work right!

The best advice I can give you is keep it simple, seek a qualified alternative dr for help, one who can read lab work and take he/she all of your records, tell all of your symptoms and attempt to discover the underlying causes of your condition.

Drinking fresh squeezed juice is fine as long as your drinking it with a balanced meal that offers protein.

If you're constipated---buy Nature's Way Optima probiotics and take 3 pills 3 x day. Drink prune juice morning and night (may cause gas). At bedtime massage your stomach in a clockwise motion around your belly button, better yet have your husband do it, and then you do it for him. Take care of each other and you both will get well.

You may have allergies to food but the only way to know for sure is by seeing an alternative dr who practices kniensiology. In the meantime don't fear what you don't know and embrace what you do know...that you are alive and you can heal now that you have taken responsibilty for your health.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (2)