CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What types of cleansing is needed?

justmarvin Views: 2,336
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 8,590

Re: What types of cleansing is needed?

Hi!

When you're on the right cleansing diet, then you should not flare up... instead you should be getting no new acne, giving your skin time to heal and catch up with itself as Acne starts to diminish.

Diet is important if you want to attack the source of acne. I would recommend buying an essential fatty acid supplement (I use Udo's Choice oil blend..which you can get online... but be very careful, as oil of any kind are very fragile and can get rancid by light and air alone.) and some COLD PRESSED extra virgin olive oil.

In this cleansing phase you are going to want to get rid of ALL cooked and processed food...sugar, soda pop, etc. are out of the list of your food consumption.

You'll want to study up on food combining as some foods are not compatible (i.e. acid fruit + protein)

I just mentioned protein... my main source of that is raw tuna (sashimi). But if you can't get a hold of raw tuna, eat about 3 to 4 egg yolks a day (drain out the egg white and also be sure to drain the yolk out of the bag!)... Use your essential fatty acid supplement during the time you eat your protein.

For lunch i make a big salad drenched with olive oil. Also, in meals with just fruit i follow that meal with an avocodo with some olive oil as well.

You shouldn't be hungry in this type of diet... or else that means you are depriving your body of something. Listen to your body, it knows best!

Remember you need to be eliminating alot of the food we're used to eating. Forever? Naaw... but for these beginning stages you must eliminate them... then you could start adding back the food you like AND then you'll know how much (and what kind) of certain foods you can handle!

cheers,
just marvin

> Been through the website and it is suggested that Acne sufferers should do bowel & parasite cleanse, liver cleanse and kidney cleanse.
> But I read some of the earlier posts and Agnes only suggested doing the bowel &/or liver cleanse. So what should ppl with Acne actually first start cleansing? Jump straight into Liver Cleansing or is it something else?
>
> Also, when embarking on these cleansing programs, will the acne flare up or gradually diminish?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.516 sec, (2)