CureZone   Log On   Join
Lyme and Master Cleanse?

spirited Views: 10,436
Published: 14 years ago

Lyme and Master Cleanse?

Hey beautiful people! I was wondering if anyone has had any success doing a long fast to kill off Lyme disease. I've had it for 7 years at least...and am soo sick of being sick, i have tried many things...and no luck thus far. Unfortunately i went 6 years undiagnosed, before getting a Bowen Lab test...i was diagnosed with ankylosing spondalites, and reiters syndrome. I now know that it is Lyme. I am just wanting to get er done....ya know....so sick of it as i know you all are as well. So, i've decided to do something extreme and am on day 20 of the master cleanse...going for 40 days...i feel fine...it's rather easy...and i sort of feel better...at least i'm noticing that i am taking on alot more in life and being less in bed. I've been looking for some feedback from anyone who has tried this for Lyme. After the 40 days i am moving to a Liver Flush and juice fast for a few days and then i will transition to an all natural diet meaning no processed foods and 100% Organic. High Raw and alot of wheatgrass, sprouts, and seed cheese. I have wishful thinking about the fast kicking the Whazoo out of the Lymey Bas--rds. I also think i will add supplements to my diet to rebuild my system to peek performance. I was thinking about Phosphotidal serine, magnesium/calcium, and some other rebuilders. So wish me luck and good luck to you as well. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I posted this type email on The Master Cleanse board but got no response. Anyone out there successful with The Master Cleanse and lyme disease?

Thanks! Namaste
Kelly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.031 sec, (1)