CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: pain all over, please help

howyung Views: 8,891
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 857,119

Re: pain all over, please help

I have lived in San Francisco area for 20 plus years. The damp weather with less sunshine might have some adverse impact on my health. I stop taking premarin three years ago after 23 years on it and now I am taking pharmacy compounded bio-identical bi-est hormone and otc usp progesterone cream. My last blood test the hormones were in normal range (according my age) but progesterone and dhea level were low. I have been taking dhea 25 mg a day for more than a year now. My body's pain alarm system is sending more louder sound these days. My blood vessels, bone, muscle, nerve all aching all over especially on my foot and toes. My nerve on my foot just keep sending annoying tingling sensation. My sister who is in the medical field reprimaned me stopping digging the cause of pain and just taking ati-inflammatory/anti- Depression drugs doctor prescribed. Ya, she just tired of hearing my complain so did my doctors!!! When I had my last back surgery(which doctor said was successful), my doctor said my spine kind of dehydrated. I am not sure if my dehydration of my bone causing my pain and trouble. I did drink lots water daily though. Anyway, before locating a good naturepath doctor, do you think I just go ahead doing Dr. Hulda Clark 's master clean, kidney clean/liver clean and buy good zapper to see if it can help my pain? What kind of zapper should I buy? I am new to curezone and I plan to spend more time to educate myself through this compassionate/knowledgeable wonderful group. Helen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)