CureZone   Log On   Join
pain all over, please help

howyung Views: 9,760
Published: 17 y

pain all over, please help

Hi, I have chronic pain for over 25 years. It has been getting worse lately that I do not khow how to live this moment to the next one. sore and deep bone pain moving around my body that I felt like to have somebody pounding or deep massage me very hard to relif the pain. Now the pain must done a lot damage that I felt my blood vessels also sore and ache and tightening my leg and foot. When I stand still thousands of nerve fibres under my skin are tintling. I also have muscle pain too tender to touch. There are hundreds of fat knots beneath my skin (was diagnosed as Lipoma) too painful to touch. Look like those annoying knots blocking my system and blood flow and cause tissue damages. The color of my foot and hands would turn pale white when the weather only turned slightly cooler. Have been doctor shopping all over but they could not figure out what's wrong with me. My blood work done by lab.were all normal, ana negative, rheumatoid factor negative, T3, T4 normal etc. No diabetic. Have mild high blood pressure and chelesterol over 300 Ldl 204 but HDL 92. I refuse to take statin or any drugs. I am living a healthy life style. Make my own vegetable juice every week and take lots multi-vitamins, Coq10, grape seed extract, Carson liver oil, natural hormone bi-est, high dose good quality vitamins, doing yoga, working-out....nothing helped my ailments. I am 63 year old mother of two adult children, had hyst at age of 38. took premarin for over 20 years, had back surgery due to spinal stanosis one and half year ago. I read "cure for all disease" by Hulda Clark but not sure how I approach to do self healing. I am in desperate and in dispair. I am just wondering if I have some sort of auto-immune problem because I constantly break out hives on my skin also. I need help and apprecite any inputs. Thank you so much. Helen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)