CureZone   Log On   Join
Aol, aim, im support?? Lets HELP each other!

ourluvsfromabove Views: 881
Published: 15 years ago

Aol, aim, im support?? Lets HELP each other!

Hi everyone, my name is Kerry. I am a 26 yr old married mother of one. I plan on starting a fast tomorrow, and I was wondering if maybe someone wanted to start an im support chain? I know there are alot of others who are fasting right now, and I think this could be great support for eachother. Don't get me wrong, this site is great help, but sometimes you need someone to talk to "right now" to talk you out of that cookie, or away from that cheeseburger!
I have a sidekick 3 so I am signed on aim all the time on there, so I could be great for someone else, and I figure if we can get like 10 or more of us, we will always have someone to turn to in times of need!
I plan on starting a liquid fast tomorrow.. Water and Tea.
I have never really just did a water fast, all though I have done the master cleanse.

to tell you all some more about me.. im 5'8 190 lbs. I plan on getting down to 135lbs. I work for a high end auto dealership, everyone is young and in shape and dresses in designer clothing all the time.. I feel like its everything im not. But i do like the job.

So everyone my im name is Bimbolicousss
when you im me let me know you are from curezone and introduce yourself!
I plan on making a group on my buddy list for everyone who wants to support eachother, and needs that pat on the back! I cant wait to talk to you guys!!!

XOXOXO
Kerry

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.408 sec, (1)