CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cured?

Views: 3,451
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 845,645

Re: Cured?

This is incredible! I wanted to say that healing the spiritual being is as equally important as healing the body but I didn't know how to go about saying it! I didn't know how it'd be taken in a strictly Candida Forum but seeing as you've given me the opening here goes:

I read recently that many people get suicidal with this illness and I can quite understand why but it hasn't happened to me for a second, not even one and the reason is that I believe I'm a spiritual being and I nourish this part of me constantly in meditation, prayer etc. It's making me so strong that I can rise above the anxiety, Depression etc the candida causes. I'm the happiest person I know and it's healing me. I know that this body isn't the be all and end all and what ever happens to it the inner me is flourishing. Because of this positive attitude I know I'm healing faster because good and happy thoughts heal us whereas things like anxiety and stress cause more adrenaline to make Sugar that feeds the candida (well it goes something like that anyway).

You're quite right, we have to heal the whole person. You'd be amazed at the terrible things I've had to recover from, including abuse, drug addiction, alcoholism and other things but all of this has made me stronger because it's made me a fighter which helps with beating candida. I feel pretty darn good physically now and seven months ago I didn't even know what was wrong with me! Still a little way to go, have brain fog but less and lighter headaches but wow I'm feeling great and I've been happy all the way through it even though it's been very tough.

Hey you can email me if you like aslanlight@mail2Georgia.com as I'd love to help and encourage you! If you do email put 'candida' and 'awakening' in the title or I won't open it in case of viruses.

Love, light & peace

Georgia

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)