CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Canuckguy

canuckguy Views: 2,089
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 845,616

Re: Canuckguy

hey

just a reminder that i am no doctor, just a guy who did a lot of reading and cured himself.

i had putrid odor too (not fecal, though) only from my armpits and it would come if i ate anything higher in nitrates . It completely disappeared when I removed these foods from my diet (this includes ALL vegetables)

I know you are a strict vegan, but my suggestion to you is to try a pure protein diet from sources that are nitrate-free (mainly beef and shrimp) for a few days and see if your symptoms die down. if they do, then you know you have one of the following issues:

-carbohydrate digestive issues (especially requires selenium, glutathione, and molybdenum)
-nitrate sensitivity (sign of low molybdenum in your diet)

molybdenum and copper work together but taking too much of one depletes the other. it's good to keep this in mind when you are trying to get back into balance so that you dont overdo it and fall off the other side of the spectrum.

oh yeah, stop drinking anything with your meals (wait 2 hours, i even used a stop watch in the beginning). most mineral supplements will require your stomach acid to break them down, so take them with meals.

i am not going to comment on the candida thing. personally i think this candida thing is sh1t and i spent 2 years just like you looking for anti-fungals. all you need is to balance your minerals.

good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.344 sec, (1)