CureZone   Log On   Join
Hi Been There..(and Tomi :-)

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

More
  Views: 1,900
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 845,416

Hi Been There..(and Tomi :-)

No, I certainly don't think that things will unfold like a horror story with superheroes, but there certainly are enough horror stories around the world today. And no, I don't make light of prophecy, only silly attempts at prophecy.

The links you provide are interesting, thanks. As far as tsunamis and other catastrophies, I'm not so sure they are 'natural', and certainly not 'acts of God', but they certainly are prophecy unfolding.

The thing is, for years we have been hearing of New York City disappearing under a major flood or unexpected earthquake, California slipping into the ocean, Oregon being hit by an enormous tidal wave.....etc.,etc. After seeing what happened in New Orleans and Mississipppi we can certainly believe that any of us can be the next target for a disaster, and even believe that it may not be all "accidental". But to put an actual date on disasters and then call it Biblical -- c'mon....know what I mean, jellybean?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

6.453 sec, (1)