CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cured?

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Hundreds of thousands have cured their own cancers, and now yo...

Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free TEEF Powder Internationally!
Teeth Powder to Remineralize, Strengthen, and Clean ...

More
More
  Views: 3,579
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 844,158

Re: Cured?

I tried to send an email yesterday but strange things occured and I ended up outside the site not able to get back in until now! Therefore I'm saying it here:

Yes I'm getting well; I feel a great deal better after 7 months of knowing about and tackling candida. I'm not 100% yet but I expect it's normal for the improvement to be a bit gradual.

As well as the antifungals, suppliments and probiotics and of course the right diet I've been looking after my digestion for a few months on the advice of Carthage. It makes sense that we have to heal our stomach if they're full of holes from candida threads. So I've been taking digestive enzimes, slippery elm bark, goldenseal root and other things that heal the stomach.

I have proof that I'm now digesting food and wasn't particularly well before. See I'm hypoglycemic and for a long time was waking up in the night hypo, shaking, sweating and craving sugar. Or in the day if I hadn't eaten for about 3 hours same thing. The diabetic nurse couldn't figure it out.

Anway since I've been taking the digestive enzimes it's hardly happening at all. I have so much more energy because I'm getting the benefits of my food and suppliments. The brain fog has lessened a great deal and I don't often need to sleep in the afternoons. Headaches are hardly happening now and after just seven months.
People say it takes years to get rid of it, not so if you do it right and are rigid about sticking to the diet etc.

So to sum up my way:

antifungals as much as you can but don't overdo it because the liver can only get rid of so much of the toxins at once so stop when you're feeling too terrible. I use Pau d'Arco, propolis, grapefruitseed extract, goldenseal root and sometimes change them around.

Probiotics- the yoghurt didn't do it for me and I couldn't handle acidophilis but I found regucol which is working wonders! There's a fructo something in it but no worries because it's a natural artichoke carbohydrate.

suppliments- plus spirulina is amazing for energy!

the diet

LOOKING AFTER MY DIGESTION!!!

And above all a positive attitude!

Nearly forgot, artichokes, onion and leeks nourish your good bacteria so I eat lots of these every day raw.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.609 sec, (2)