digitalman Views: 3,794
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 844,870

Re: So what is the answer then?

I'm pretty much in the same path as you -

Here's my focus in order:

1- Boost my digestion from top to bottom:
-Chew the food very well.
-Increase stomach acid production (hypochlorhydria is behind countless diseases and the real missing link in candida). Currently taking large doses of niacin (to naturally increase stomach acid) and betaine HCl/Glutamic Acid with meals.
- Support digestion with digestive enzymes. As stomach acids levels increase this should allow proper flow of bile and pancreatic juices.
- support colon health with probiotics. As pH is balanced, it will allow proper environment for good flora to thrive. Probiotics won't thrive unless this is accomplished first. They may populate the small intestine if the environment is out of whack and possibly create trouble.

2- Eliminate the allergens. Undigested food in the bowels will slowly trigger sensitivities. Desensitizing from the harming foods will allow the immune system to take a much needed rest. As digestion power increases by doing the things above, protein will be properly digested and sensitivities will no longer occur.

3- Supply the right nutrition to help with deficiencies.
B vitamins are a must as their production and absorption depend on stomach acid, good bacteria. Taking it sublingually will definitely boost absorption. B12, B3 (niacin), B5 (pantothenic acid), B6, B9 (folic acid) are my top priority.
Calcium and trace minerals as their absorption is highly dependent on stomach acid levels/pH. Good source of predigested protein as maldigestion will result in deficiency. Omegas from cod liver oil and plant based oils. CoQ10 and carnitine to boost my energy levels.
I do limit intake of raw food as it that really destroys my digestive fire and causes bloating. I cook most foods (per ayurveda) with spices to help their breakdown and spark my digestive juices.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.811 sec, (1)