CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: So what is the answer then?

Awakening Views: 3,667
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 844,810

Re: So what is the answer then?

H202? Could you tell me what that is?

I agree with a lot of the posts on here. I have been on the "Candida Diet" with an embarassing amount of antifungals for a year and a half. My energy level is way up but the yeast is still a very present force in my life and my platelettes have suffered. (Not sure if it was one of the "cures" I was using or what.)

I can't say it's been too difficult to follow the diet but I'm getting to the point now where I want to rotate my food. I will probably avoid wheat and gluten for the rest of my life though as I seem to have an allergy to it.

But I have been so busy depriving myself of anything sweet (including fruit, somebody mentioned that here) and taking rounds of antifungals on a rotational basis that I have found over 40 accumulated bottles of "cures" in my kitchen.

I didn't realize how bad it had gotten until my MD asked me to bring in all that I take and her eyes nearly popped out of her head!

So now, I've taken myself off of everything except for immune boosters, digestive aids and Psyillum fiber.

Those of you who said digestion and absorption, you have my 100% agreement on this. I add ELIMINATION to this because that's soo very important and often overlooked.

I've been trying to focus on the positive.

I'd been so gung ho about trying the latest thing that a year and a half later, it's like..."woah, okay, I need to back up here."

Thanks for the replies. Good dialogue.

Awakening

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.641 sec, (1)