CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: So what is the answer then?

evergreen13 Views: 3,760
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 844,750

Re: So what is the answer then?

I don't profess to have the answers, but I can talk about what has helped me. I feel I am on the road to recovery - my health and outlook has improved 100% since I have seriously changed my dietary habits since the beginning of this year (Jan 2007), 3 1/2 months ago. I do agree it comes down to nutrition and building your immune system, with antifungals, digestive enzymes and probiotics thrown in.

I, too suffer from digestive disorders, chronic fatigue, brain fog, and low thyroid. Since I have started my health regimen, I no longer suffer from these symptoms.

Diet: I eat mostly organic whole foods - fruit, veggies, non-glutenous grains, unsweetened yogurt and kefir, chicken & fish, omega-3 eggs, raw pumpkin & sunflower seeds. I've cut out all sugar, refined carbs, caffiene and processed food. My body has becomed accustomed to eating healthy and I no longer have any cravings. No deprivation at all.

Supplements: I take cod liver oil for Vit A & D, Vit C ascorbic acid, B-complex, magnesium, calcium, zinc, and liquid chlorophyll. No one-a-day tablets. Supplements are either liquid, powder, or in gel caps for easy absorption.

Enzymes/Probiotics: I try to eat 50% cooked food and 50% raw food for the enzymes. This also includes yogurt, kefir, raw fruit, veggies, seeds, freshly-made juice, and raw ACV. Noticed a BIG improvement in my digestion. I can even eat cheese now (I was lactose intolerant) without gas, bloating or diarrhea.

parasite Cleanse: Noticed MAJOR improvement when I did a parasite cleanse. Really knocked Candida/ parasites out from my system. Lost 3 lbs, my stomach bloat, and low-thyroid symptoms disappeard.

H202: I would say that drinking food grade H202 has been a miracle for me. Before I was dragging and suffering from severe chronic fatique and brain fog. Now my mind is CLEAR and I have SO MUCH ENERGY - I feel like a kid again! It's as if all my cells have been oxygenized and revitalized. I can go all day long with no need for artificial stimulants like coffee.

I might have left out other health aids, but this is the crux of my health regimen. I feel good and look good. People are always commenting on how good my skin looks. One person commented that I looked like "a very healthy person". I think that says it all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.469 sec, (2)