CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cured?

canuckguy Views: 4,280
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 844,158

Re: Cured?

i consider myself completely cured and it was all thanks to ithyroid.com (not for profit, private website, and i swear on my mother's grave i have no affiliations with the man who runs it). the information that jon provides on that website is based on his personal experiences alone. the supplements that have opened up a new world for me are these:

copper
molybdenum

the following will clear up brain fogginess issues, mine were so bad before this that i had trouble with problem solving and short term memory:

glutathione (natural detoxifier of the liver)
selenium (needed for further detoxification of the liver)

I have a theory, and many may disagree with me. But i truly believe that everyone on here with a "candida" problem are really sufferring from the same thing, and that is a lack of nutrients that make up a particular detoxification pathway in the liver. I do not think that anyone )other than perhaps the terminally ill and the elderly) have a "build-up" of yeast, moreso simply a weakned ability to detox basic yeast toxins (which occur in everyone). I think that this is due to the inability of everyone in this room to properly assimilate - copper and molybdenum - two minerals that work together to perform this detoxification job. I believe that our digestive systems are hampered in the same way, and there is some connection to gluten here. We simply can not digest and absorb certain minerals in amounts large enough to allow our livers to properly detoxify.

Anyways, there's my rant, I hope it helps someone. Now I am off to eat a large slice of chocolate cake, without symptoms (not possible for me two years ago)!!!

I also have a question - has anyone else been reading up on the molybdenum connection? there are some great internet resources, perhaps you could share what you have found

good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)