CureZone   Log On   Join
Russo's movie about the IRS and the U.S. sleeping.

hkp Views: 1,318
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 843,816

Russo's movie about the IRS and the U.S. sleeping.

My naturopath sent a similar note and asked for people to send it out to the FDA. Seems she said her business will be shut down if this goes through. I cannot imagine. However this is what is happening as we "sleep."

Arron Russo made a movie about the IRS and a few other things. Basically we are a SLEEPING society and will get our freedoms taken away if we don;t watch out. That is going on as we speak... NO ONE CARES. It was in the movie houses about 3 months ago and hardly made a wave.

I think the movie is less sensational than what Michael Moore puts out. And more truthful. It is 4 parts 1/2 hour each. Very interesting. But it had little publicity. (Michael MOore is at least BOMBASTIC. And so I guess people watch. I guess I can put the link to it in here after I post this.)

However that does not allow us to keep our supplements. Alot of people still cannot get on curezone it seems. So they are not reading this. I think we should pass this codex thing on to everyone we know.I guess I will notify the health food stores in the area and make sure they have notice. MAYBE YOU ALL COULD TOO.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.109 sec, (1)