Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
sophie19 Views: 1,503
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 840,547

4 years?!

Somer,

Overall, how was your health over the 4 years of cleansing? that seems like an awful long time to get better/healthy. i am two years into a health crises but up until recently i was not cleansing. only eating a clean diet free of processed and refined foods, but i was eating WAY too much protein to avoid symptoms of fooda sensitivities and consequently digestion has gotten far worse. i didn't realize until recently all the protein was only making me sicker because i felt better when avoiding most other foods.

anyhow...just curious on your health background...i realize i have many month's/possibly years of cleansing ahead and i am in this for the long haul this time around, but 4 years just seems so long, especially since juice fasting is one of the best and quickest ways to help heal your body.

thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)