CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 5th Day of Fast - Question?

Somer Views: 2,211
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 840,540

Re: 5th Day of Fast - Question?

What comes out of you while fasting depends entirely on what you have inside. As a long time colon cleanser I was still passing solids on day 57 of my 60 day epic fast! I could never have removed all the gunk that was velcroed to my poor colon without juice fasting and professional colonics.

I cannot recommend Water Fasting for more than a couple of days. You will not receive more cleansing benefits, and will lose energy. I would suggest you stick to fresh fruit and vegetable juices, along with lots of pure water to flush your colon and keep your energy. I was still doing my regular gym workout at 60 days, and feeling superhuman!

If colon cleansing is your main goal, you might seriously consider finding a good professional colonic technician with state of the art equipment. There is NOTHING like a good colonic to loosen and remove old hardened waste from the walls of the colon! I like to do a colonic at the start of a fast, then every ten days with amazing results. A good colonic therapist can tell you a lot about the condition of your colon.

Be sure to keep your colon very clean every fasting day, using herbal lax tea, swf and/or plain water enemas. This is critical to help the body remove toxins quickly and avoid detox crises.

It took me four years of concentrated effort, but I reached my goal turning 50 with a clean pink colon! No matter what your cleansing goal, you can do it!

Best,
Somer

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.000 sec, (1)