CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Olive oil cleansing small intestines??

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
poppyseed Views: 8,300
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 838,908

Re: Olive oil cleansing small intestines??

I have stuggled with eczema on my hands throughout my life, the worst cases have been in adulthood, however the very worse case has been since the birth of my second child 8 years ago! Just recently I have gotten a handle on it with the use of supplements not colonics or enemas that must be very frightening to your son. I read an article from the people's pharmacy about pycnogenol, the woman I talked to at the Health Food store told me I could use this product and spend big $$ or I could use Grape Seed Extract which provides the same antioxidant/anti-inflammatory value, she also suggested I used Flax seed oil. I added these things to my daily regimen as well as switching to some other products for the skin and my eczema has improved I would say at least 80-90%!!! (I still have an occasional breakout, esp. if I get into dish soap or something that aggravates it)

I buy flax seed oil and mix it into my breakfast shake, and I believe you can buy grape seed extract in liquid form, though I take it in a capsule form. If you do not know this already do not use lotion on your son, something in the lotion aggravates eczema, until recently I was only able to use vaseline petroleum jelly. I have since started using some products from Arbonne that do not inflame my skin. I can tell you more about these products if you are interested, I am a consultant, but I am more concerned about your son than looking for customers. Also be sure you are not using anything other than a very mild soap on his skin like Dove for sensitive skin, I loved Baby Magic and used it on my kids however I realized it was burning my skin up. I always wear gloves to shampoo my hair, so that tells me you should probably be very careful what you use to shampoo him, since it comes in contact with his skin.

The following is a link to the people's pharmacy, they offer all kinds of natural/non-traditional treatments to many ailements.

http://www.peoplespharmacy.com/index.asp
- put eczema into the search and it brings up all their newspaper articles with eczema suggestions.

I hope I have given you something that will help your son without being so invasive on his little body.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.969 sec, (2)