CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: barriegirl - for you

barriegirl Views: 656
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 835,475

Re: barriegirl - for you

First of all, thank you...it was a treat to see a concerned message here for me!
Sounds like we are on the same path. Today my eyes are much better! They feel lubricated! Still dry in the night...do you get that? Like it is hard to open them.
I am having a hard time sleeping long stretches b/c I am trying to drink more water at night to help it.
I am finding that today is hard..Valentines...to not crave chocolate! i had one tiny chocolate ball today in fact. Cravings arent too bad otherwise.
Are you drinking lots of water. I am hearing that lemon juice is good to add, do you know a/t about that?
And my tongue looks brutal at the back...white and sometimes yellow. Yuck. But I have never really looked at it so I have nothing to compare it to.
So...today...took only 2 caprylic acid capsules and will take probiotics tonight...I havent beentaking them really yet and I think I should. Eyes are better but still have foggy head at times. Tongue looks bad. Fatigue.
Better go...my kids are running around. Cheers and let me know how you are doing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.861 sec, (1)