CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: castor oil anecdotal case reports

San2006 Views: 2,737
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 835,341

Re: castor oil anecdotal case reports

Hi CA:

I wish you the very best and hope you are able to control your bloat. Its been 3.5 weeks since I last did my last Castor Oil flush. And I am still feeling fine. No indigestion/bloat. So I am feeling obviously its not habit forming.

I occasionally also use Activated Charcoal to draw toxins out of my gut. Seems to work very well. I just take 4 ( 280mg each) AC capsules with water early in morning. Then I drink nothing but warm water for 2-3 hours.  After that I can eat stuff and go along my way. AC will adsorb all good/bad stuff from intestines. The best part is it does not cause diarrhea and I dont feel the taste.( because its in capsules). You can try it for the bloat. ( Once a month maybe). AC recipe was given to me by someone in curezone(32718), when I was getting very depressed by my bloat.

Recently I have been using CO on my face, eye lashes, eye brows right before I retire to bed. Its been a week. I have not seen any visible eye-lash growth. I was told it can take 4-6 weeks for the lashes to grow. I am just experimeting with it. I have always had scanty eye lashes and would love to have thicker eye-lashes. I will definately report to this forum if I see an improvement there.

Good luck with your mom's BP problem. It would b so nice if it comes under control using CO. For her, make sure you start slow. Like one tbsp. I have also read that the CO can be given, like 1 tsp every night at bedtime ( or every alternate night). It helps in removing toxins from the body gradually w/o causing a full blown diarrhea, like in the case of a flush. Flush can be hard for old ppl to handle. CO also helps with arthritis.

I have started to beleive that if something is 'good' its good for evrything. One cure, cures all...Have I become a fan of Castor Oil?

cheers

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)