CureZone   Log On   Join
overcoming genetics?

plasticat Views: 1,697
Published: 14 years ago

overcoming genetics?

Similar to a post made below, I have friends that can do and eat whatever they want.

They smoke, drink heavily, eat fast food, don't watch their diet at all, eat now raw food, take no supplements, eat tons of dairy and refined carbs- white flour and sugar, drink a lot of soda, etc, etc, etc, ad infinitum

I liver flush, cleanse, eat no dairy, eat mostly raw food, lots of fresh organic vegetables, green juices, high quality organic whole food supplements, no soda, no refined flours at all, no Sugar at all, tons of pure alkaline water

My friends all of perfect hair and skin and I look like COMPLETE SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My hair is dry, thin, brittle and falling out. My skin is scaling, flaking off, tight and dry, like leather.

I am a 27 year old man and I have the hands of a 70 year old woman. Seriously, my hands would frighten you.

I am considering completely giving up! I have tried for so long to be healthy and look good but I don't think it is in the cards for me.

I don't think that I will ever look good because it is not in my genes.

I have tried for years to overcome my genes, but I honestly don't think it can be done. I have read hundreds of testimonials of people that reformed their diet and saw HUGE changes in their health and appearance.

Mine has never changed no matter what I do.

My friends all think I'm nuts for being such a health fanatic. I'm sure they especially think I'm nuts because I look like shit despite my healthy ways.

Needless to say, I haven't converted anybody to my lifestyle. They take one look at my physical condition and what I eat and drink and then opt for the Big Mac with fries...and you know what, they are still healthier.

Health is anout genetics, PERIOD.

If you have it then you have it. If not, then there is NO way to get it.

I know, I've tried.

Like I always say, I wish I could just go to sleep and never wake up.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)