CureZone   Log On   Join
To Trapper--need your advice

mercury881 Views: 9,519
Published: 15 years ago

To Trapper--need your advice

Hello Trapper,

You appear to be the "go to person" on this forum. I was hoping you'd respond to post I put up a wk ago but nothing. Anyway, do you have any input about oil swishing/pulling w/castor oil?

I've been swishing since about the 2nd wk of Dec '06 w/great results. I 1st started w/organic olive oil which, while it was fine, after about a wk I noticed my teeth looked really yellow. I switched to coconut oil and then my teeth began to look whiter. No one seems to know the reason for this but that's why I switched. I've also used safflower oil. So out of curiosity (since I had a bottle of castor oil) I decided 4 days ago to experiment w/it. Castor oil seems to be used for so many cures, etc. While it is quite thick for about 1st 10 mins of swishing, it becomes much thinner during the last 10 mins. I can't say I notice any significant difference except that my teeth and gums do appear to look better. Of course, if one is switching oils (and as I said, I've only been using the castor oil for 5 days--today being my 5th) I don't know which is doing the trick.

I don't see anyone saying they use or have used castor oil. I'm wondering if there's something wrong w/using it. Again, any info you can pass my way would be appreciated.

Thanks much.

CJ

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)