CureZone   Log On   Join
My Hair is Falling Out!!!

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
  Views: 1,614
Published: 14 years ago

My Hair is Falling Out!!!

I can't believe I found this site. I had the Mirena inserted March 2006. In July I called my OBGYN and asked her if the recent problems I was having could be related to the Mirena. She assured me that NO, they were not and after checking my thyroid told me I should see my medical doctor. I was gaining weight fast. 25 lbs. from June to September. I was tired, depressed, anxious. I had just worked sooo hard to lose 40 post pregnancy pounds and was feeling so good about myself to feeling like a truck was laying on me everyday. My back is killing me so I've been seeing a chiropractor. I'm losing my memory, so I'm seeing a Neurologist. I've had EEG's, CAT scans and they tell me I need to see a Psycologist (sp) for an evaluation. Depression/Anxiety. Yes, I'm anxious, my hair is falling out in handfuls everytime I take a shower. This has been happening since maybe September. I thank god I started with alot of hair, now the front of my hair is so thin, I have no bangs. I'm pulling the hair from the middle of the top of my head forward to look like bangs. I can't wait for tomorrow to call my doctor and tell her this information I found. How much money I spent trying to find out what is wrong with me. I knew it, I sensed it. I should have listened to my body. I thank you all for writing in this forum. How else would we know what is going on.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.156 sec, (1)