CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: This is getting a bit too easy

Corinthian Views: 1,230
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 828,140

Re: This is getting a bit too easy

When I started reading your posts so long ago my impression of you was that you were just ignorant about evolution and science in general.  However the more you post the more I am becoming convinced you have a serious cognitive deficiency.  This could be due to drugs, disease, old age, head trauma,  maybe trisomy or some other congenital condition - it does not matter you have trouble understanding what you read and you make up implications that are unsupported.

Like every time you read something that is above kindergarden level you have misunderstood it.  Like a child picking up on the favorite colored blocks you pick up on buzz words you like.  You have taken these words and assigned whatever meaning you desire.

Plainly put.  None of the links you provide run contrary to evolutionary ideas.

Though I would be curious how you came up with this notion.  Please cut/paste the relevant sections and then write your interpretation and explanation of how they invalidate evolution.

BTW,  This also contradicts your foolish and racist notion that Blacks are less evolved than whites.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.765 sec, (1)