CureZone   Log On   Join
I have an odd erection problem, Can you help?

Views: 23,914
Published: 15 years ago

I have an odd erection problem, Can you help?

Ok, ever since I started having sex or trying at age 20, I would be with a girl, have an erection and within seconds or less then a minute, I would be soft. I would however continue to be extremely horny because I did not cllmax, so I would just do other things until I got hard again and then would lose it after less then a minute.
The good news, if there is any, is that I will fool around all night because I don't cllmax.

Now, at age 40 I think I know the answer but I need help in correcting it. There's that pre-ejaculation fluid that comes out of you to lubricate etc. Well, large amounts of fluid come out of me, maybe more then normal.....and now I know that when that happens, I also lose my erection. It's pre ejaculation fluid but my penis acts like I had an cllmax and ejaculated. Large amounts of fluid (not semen) released followed by my losing my erection.

Really, there were times a girl would think I had an cllmax. That is wrong. I remain very hot and if I massage myself the real cllmax takes place, but I can't stay hard long enough to ejaculate in a woman.

I cannot control the release of pre ejaculation fluid. What is physically wrong with my body that causes this to happen and how can I correct it?

Thank you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.406 sec, (1)