CureZone   Log On   Join
New to forum - have questions

cool_breeze Views: 976
Published: 15 years ago

New to forum - have questions

Hi everyone,

I just found this site and I'm really impressed with efforts being made to share experiences and educate each other. I hope to learn more from all of you about improving health.

I'm 27 and have fasted for spiritual reasons over the last 10 years (no more than 2 days at a time) and in 2006 I did my first 12 day fast and then a 21 day fast(one glass of carrot juice a day). Since the fast I have been consumed with interest in health and have learned all about natural hygiene, food combining, dangers of mercury amalgams, MSG, excitotoxins, etc....I just had 8 Amalgams replaced since I believe I was experiencing over 25 symptoms of mercury poisoning. Also, I am now trying to incorporate more raw foods into a now vegan diet. Fasting for me has always altered my perceptions and brought about change. I am now learning that food is far more powerful and meaningful than I ever knew.

Does anyone here ever go to Mexico or any other central or south american countries to fast for lengthy periods??? Do you know of any fasting clinics there available for my college budget?? I am considering a 40 day fast and I would like to do it outside of the U.S. where its warm, tropical, and far from an environment hostile to my need to really understand these great truths about health. Any comments would be appreciated.

Also, I would like to correspond with anyone who is really serious about fasting for spiritual reasons and self-mastery. Other than books and sites like this, I do not know a single person that fasts for reasons of health. Feel free to email me at freshly_minted at hotmail Thanks and have a nice day!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

8.500 sec, (1)