Free shipping on orders over $49
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free shipping on orders over $49
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
eksangha Views: 2,565
Published: 15 years ago

Good Day Everyone! The A-6 Zapper

Well, I'm back from cambodia. The story I'm about to tell you is SHOCKING!

Well, far away in the remote village about 400 or more miles from the city.
It just happen on my way to the village to visit some long lost friend of mine.

In the near by neighbor there was a girl about 15 years of age. She was suffered
fever, threw up, headache and stomach age for about 2 two weeks. The way she and her parents explain to me sounds like she's pregnant. The parents told me she never
knew any guy plus in the village is forbidden of any fornification. So I don't know
what to do.

With me I brogth an A-6 zapper. The one was used by Dr. Clark herself in her clinic up in Mexico. I thought maybe she has a yellow fever, since many people die yearly from it in the village. So I told her parents what the zapper was and they agree to
let me used on her. (they had no money, so there's no choice but to let me try the zapper for free. Oh, did I mention that they tried many kind of offering to the demond to leave her body and offered fruit and live stock to the spirits to make her feel better?)

After 2 weeks later she felt much better. She and her parents said she used to get sick from other unknown diseases and they are gone now. But the story is puzzle still. She still has a sickness which I believe she's pregnant, but the parents grew unhappy with me telling them that. They said I'm so disrespectful of accusing their child of commiting fornification. Anyways, I felt so uncomfortable about her condition. So I decide to pay some money to the nearest village Dr. The cause was on $1.50 to look at her but to pay for the travel was $5.00. I thought it worth the try.

Unbelievingly, she was at least 4 to 5 weeks pregnant! To make the story short. She got rape by the city people, the old boy friend of her while he was a villager near her home.

She is now 6 months pregnant. So I pay her to go to the city to have the baby deliver when her due date of 3 months more. I gave her my A-6 and 40 batteries of 9volts duracell to use.

As of January 28, 07, her baby boy was born very healthy! I'm so happy for her. Yes, her rapist was there too and who is now her husband!

Now to my understanding. Zapping a 4 to 5 weeks old pregnant woman is safe. I'm not saying that zapping a one week pregant woman or even 2 days pregnant woman is safe.

This bring to a more curiousity of frequencies playing between the sperm and the egg.

CAN ANYONE EMAIL DR. CLARK OR OTHER EXPERTISE ON WHAT FREQUENCY IS THE HUMAN SPERM AND HUMAN EGG? Or once the egg and the sperm fertlized, they become one. What is the frequency will be?

Well it a thought.

Eksangha

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.406 sec, (2)