CureZone   Log On   Join
Am I on the right track?

barriegirl Views: 1,454
Published: 15 years ago

Am I on the right track?

I think I have systemic candida after a couple full blown vaginal infections this year, sometimes cloudy vision in one eye for the last few months, really dry burning eyes when I first wake up, and that brain fog and fatigue. The spit test too is positive.
The naturopath gave me some monolaurin and some calcium caprylate and gave me the candida diet which I have been trying to follow. ( I had no idea...I thought I was eating healthy, never any white flour, no baked good or desserts but wow that was an eye opener!). I have been taking VCO in my tea and cooking with it for a couple weeks. I have also been oil pulling for a month. I just started with the monolaurine and the caprylate the past few days along with this diet and I am I think gettingsome die off...Really bad brain fog, dizziness, itchy scalp, bad breath at the back of my throat, and my eyes look bad..the right one has little spider blood shot veins in it. My instincts are telling me to back off on the supplements a bit and just stick to the diet and the cocounut oil with one tablet a day of the other stuff ( alternating). What do you think?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

4.641 sec, (1)