CureZone   Log On   Join
Oil of Oregano P73--need info on

Views: 2,367
Published: 15 years ago

Oil of Oregano P73--need info on

Hello,

Hoping I can get some data here. This wkend I spoke to a woman in my local health food store who told me about Oreganol Super Stregth P73. She said it stopped her fibromyalicia 7 yrs ago and she attributes "having bones of a 35 yr old" at age 64 (from her bone scan test) to oil of oregano. She said her niece is now taking it becuz of cancer. I've got Chronic Myofacial Pain Syndrome (being treated weekly by a physiotherapist who works w/trigger points, etc) which is at the worst stage presently. I experience a lot of discomfort as the treatments don't work "overnight". Anyway, this woman told me to start using oil or oregano (and only this particular brand and type). She said I could put it on topically as well as taking it orally. It is VERY expensive ($89 for 1 oz) and due to fact that I'm currently taking EZorb and a whole host of other expensive items for my condition (all from health food store), I could not purchase the oil of oregano right then. I went online to find uses and couldn't find much other than it may cure bacteria and viruses, etc. What, exactly, does this oil do? This woman made it sound like a cure for just about anything.

Any feedback would be appreciated esp if anyone has used oil of oregano for bone issues or muscle, etc.

Thank you.

MJ

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.813 sec, (1)