CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Good expiroment result Giz

Giz Views: 3,319
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 81,998

Re: Good expiroment result Giz

Hi Karlin:

Interesting - it is always good to know these things. I know for a fact that CS does not kill good bacteria. When I make kefir (kind of yogurt, if you ar not familiar with it) I add about a teaspoon of CS and it does not kill the kefir yeast. If it did I would know it didn't ferment.

I add the CS in case there are any bacteria in the milk, although I use organic milk. This is Canada, we don't have the growth hormone in our milk. When I did the same with H202 before, it did kill the yeast.

When it comes to health, a person can never know too much. How is your sapping going. I wear my Terminator about 20 hrs a day. I noticed that my temp. has gone up. Our normal is 37 celcius I think your is 98 degrees. For years my temp. has been around 36.5 or 36.6. No matter what I did, I couldn't get it up.

parasites thrive when the body temp. is below normal. I have heard from others at curezone that their temp. has gone up too. I didn't dare hope that it would work for me. I am so happy about this. Yea for the Terminator.

Let me know how it goes.
Giz.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.719 sec, (1)