CureZone   Log On   Join
--Kelp for Iodine vs Lugol's Solution or Iodoral--

moreless Views: 18,011
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 819,047

--Kelp for Iodine vs Lugol's Solution or Iodoral--

Hi Thall,

Quote from article about importance of Iodine : Meanwhile, perhaps we should emulate the Japanese and substantially increase our iodine intake, if not with seaweed, then with two drops of Lugol’s Solution (or one Iodoral tablet) a day.

End of quote.

This about Iodine may be very important for the body, because the Thyroid Gland "Must" have enough Iodine to function properly, which may have something to do with the Regulating of the pH of the body systems !

And as is always the Best case, a person should get their Iodine from Food sources, but if not able to do so, may utilize synthetic forms or may we say manufactured forms , such as Lugol's Solution or Iodoral Tablets , which are a manufactured Drug !

But the Iodine in Kelp is the Natural form, which may not Cause Harmful side effects like the Lugol's Solution or the Iodoral Tablets may Cause, if one gets too much Iodine in these forms !

Besides the Kelp being "Safe" --VS-- the Lugol's Solution or the Iodoral Tablets, the Kelp may provide the other much needed Alkaline Minerals , which the Thyroid Gland may need besides the Iodine to become Healthy and Stay Healthy !

Whereas just taking the Lugol's Solution or the Iodoral Tablets may present Serious Side effects, if one was to get too much of either of them !

And this may not be a problem for one eating Kelp, as it may act like a food, not a synthetic Drug as the Lugol's Solution or the Iodoral tablets may be !

And you may pay a lot less for Kelp as a source for Iodine, than if you choose to take a Drug instead !

As I stated in the Beginning when I suggested using Kelp, I also stated to find a Kelp with a High Iodine content, as this would be the Best Quality Kelp to use !

Now are "YOU" beginning to see "WHY" I may have suggested Kelp in the First place with a high Iodine content ?

Choose Life or Death this Day !

Smile Tis your choice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)