CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Terminator, ken presner, or the 10 dollar one?

analogkid Views: 3,485
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 817,213

Re: Terminator, ken presner, or the 10 dollar one?

No insult intended, ever. As both a vendor and customer in OEM electronics, I deal with technical writing every day. When it gets too... creative, I get cranky. Sorry.

I don't have a favorite Zapper circuit, and do not think any one is "best". Some people swear by Tylenol, others by Advil, and I think the same is the case with zappers - some features work better for some people, others for others. I also think that the infinite variations in cellular biology throughout large groups of people pretty much guarantee that this always will be the case.

Both in and out of CZ, I've had discussions with several zapper circuit designers. Some are blindly copying old designs or application notes, and some are done by experienced circuit designers. I don't think they all are too cheap. But I do think that the less expensive ones don't have to be *so* cheap. The technical issues surrounding battery aging are very real, but also very old, very well known, and very cheap(!) to mitigate. Regarding UZ, I said I like some aspects of his circuit. I'll even change that to most aspects. But I think some of the things on his website do a disservice to the field of alternative electromedicine.

But I digress. The message was about AC adapters. At the risk of being adamant, I think AC adapters are safe, reliable, safe, cost-effective, and safe. Many of them have 3 to 6 foot long cords on the output, and this **might** be an issue for lesser circuits. Actually, the issue is a variation of that of battery aging, with the same 10-cent solution.

ak

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.891 sec, (1)