CureZone   Log On   Join
Psyllium Husk & Digestion

Views: 4,333
Published: 15 years ago

Psyllium Husk & Digestion

Hi all,

I'm on day 21 of a 30 day strained pure juice fast. I've done an enema once or twice a week since the beginning and have one more week to go of fasting.

This morning, I passed rather dark looking stools (but not ropes) which suprised me because I am a big fan of P&B cleansing and did a long cleanse last year until the mucoid plaque stopped (I assumed I had cleared my system).

My question is, will taking psyllium husk powder at this stage kick my digestion into action and stop the fasting benifits? Passing near black stools makes me want to take psyllium to scrub anything in my intestines that's left.

Also, I want to re-infest my gut and bowels with good flora. Will taking probiotic capsules now start the digestion or should I just wait to do al this after the fast? I want to take these now to prepare the gut for when I start eating again. (BTW - The psyllium husk powder that I would take also has probiotics mixed in)

Thanks

S

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.563 sec, (1)