CureZone   Log On   Join
Edited

Views: 5,975
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 816,537

Edited

"I feel in being a responsible person and that I would only post factual information,unlike a lot of posts that just confuse people and they dont check there information before they post it" -#75147

I am assuming you are talking about me. I never said you weren't being factual, what I was saying was many people told me that the best probiotics need to be refigerated. Is this the case, I don't know, that is why I asked. I am here to learn and listen to others and to make decisions...that is why it is a forum.

I am surprised by your comments. Its obviously not well intentioned by your use of language.

How would one be open to ask such questions in a forum setting as this (which is about making conclusions, sharing and helping each other out and becoming better people)and HAVE to do "research"on the internet (which can also be equally different or opposing) before they came up with the "correct" answer in a forum?

Undoubtedly, doing research and taking responsibility for your healing is essential, but I am sure this forum isn't for people who "know everything".

My smiley face at the end of my last message was to show I was asking because I wanted to learn and not attack, your was not.

If I am wrong about these assumptions, please let me know. When writing
on a computer without tone and facial gestures on could always be incorrect/

:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.922 sec, (1)