CureZone   Log On   Join
To: RUSS....

StarBrite Views: 2,030
Published: 21 years ago

To: RUSS....

Russ,

I was just thinking....I read somewhere on your web-site that CS and MSM can mixed together. (as in a spray) I can not find it now, and would like some instructions.

My situation-----my daughter is prone to sinus problems and chest congestion. Last night she took the last of the NY-Quil, and ask me to get more for her today. (she is 16) I was thinking of putting some CS in the nasal spray bottle you sent, but thought I read somewhere you can also mix a little MSM with it. Can you? and if so, what ratio? I thought I would 'see' if she will try it on her symptoms. (she is not too keen on alternative-methods yet---but I am working on her) She has a sore throat (drainage), runny nose, and headache.She also had a low-grade fever last night (100). It is the third week of school, and I am trying to keep her from missing class. Can you suggest a mixture for her?

Thanks!!
*StarBrite

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

1.031 sec, (1)