CureZone   Log On   Join
Up-date on CS/MSM

StarBrite Views: 2,958
Published: 21 years ago

Up-date on CS/MSM

Russ,

Last year my Father died of Prostate Cancer. He had contracted a fungus under his toe-nails, for about the last year before he died. I would take my pedicure-kit to his home and would soak his feet, and really give him a good 'pedicure' with soothing lotion, and buffing his feet. (a real treat for him) About 6-months ago, I noticed one of my big-toe nails began to turn dark, with white patchy places on it.(something I thought I 'caught' from my Dad)... Well, I did not know what to do, so I did nothing. (I keep polish on my nails 'always' so I kinda forgot about it) As you know I have been on 'your protocal" for about a month now, and when I took the polish off last night to re-apply, I noticed I HAVE NEW NAIL GROWTH about half way up my nail !!! So, something is working. As for the pain in my back, and knee, it is less painful, but STILL there. I am up to 1-teaspoon on MSM in the morning and another at night.(mixed with liquid Vit. -C) (2-tsp. per day) Can you suggest what could be wrong? Shouldn't the pain be gone by now? Upon listening to the tape, some people started out with a high-dose, but, I started out with 1/4 tsp. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
*StarBrite

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)